- • Soy Sauce: 1 cup
- • Ground Black Pepper: 1 Tbsp.
- • Cayenne (Red) Pepper: 1 1/2 tsp.
- • Garlic Powder: 1 Tbsp.
- • Sesame Seed Oil: 3 Tbsp.
- • Water: 1 1/2 cups
- • Cornstarch: 3 tablespoons
- • Wooden Skewers
- • Beef Sirloin, cubed 1 Lb. after prep
- Soak skewers in water for about 20 minutes. Pat dry and set aside.
- Slide 4-5 cubes of beef on each skewer. Place under your oven’s broiler for about 15-20 minutes until browned and completely cooked through.
- While beef is broiling make the sauce. Pour soy sauce into a medium sized saucepan. Add in seasoning and sesame oil. Stir well. Bring to a boil.
- While waiting for sauce to boil, mix water and cornstarch in a small bowl with a fork.
- Once sauce has come to a boil add in cornstarch mixture. Stir continuously over medium-high heat until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Place skewers on serving plate. Brush with thickened sauce. Serve any extra sauce in a dish for extra dipping.
I post this recipe cautiously, as Disney actively litigates to protect their brand. However, since I was given the recipe on a copied paper by the cast member working behind the counter, it appears they are not actively protecting secrets. Enjoy!